July 29, 2009

It's Not My Fault You're So Boring

A couple of weeks ago, Moses had everybody in the office come to a meeting he'd thrown together about "Office Appropriate Behavior."

OMMe, it was sooooo boring. After about 17 seconds of listening to him ramble on about something or other, my mind started wandering. For a while I thought about how much better office meetings would be if they were more like The Office. So I tried to imagine it was Ricky Gervais up front droning about how harmful gossip can be, which made me think about Stephen Marchant and that funny little cameo he had in 'Run Fatboy Run', and I wonder why they took a taxi to get to the race in that movie because it would have been so much faster to take the tube?, and isn't it funny how they call it a tube in London and a metro in Paris and a subway in New York?, and 'subway' makes me think of sandwiches, but sub sandwiches are named after submarines and not underground trains. Submarines are awesome. You know what else is awesome? Ultimate Frisbee. That game last night was so much fun. I think my favorite part was when -

*CLUNK*

That was the moment when I nodded off to sleep and my head hit the conference room table. Moses used it as an example of disrespectful behavior, to which I said, "Shut up, Moses."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just like Moses to be telling people what to do--I mean, the Ten Commandments for COL. Surely You didn't come up with that list, did Ja?

I mean what about that not coveting your neighbor's donkey bit. What if your neighbor's donkey happens to be a Midnight Blue Bugatti Veyron 16 cylinder 250mph street worthy son of a beast? You wouldn't begrudge a little coveting then would Ja?