December 29, 2008

I Cannot Believe My Eyes

You know what's worse than having a song stuck in your head? Having a song from a musical stuck in your head.

You know what's worse than having a song from a musical stuck in your head? Having a song from a musical about a blogging supervillain stuck in your head.

You know what's worse than having a song from a musical about a blogging supervillain stuck in your head? Having a song from a musical about a blogging supervillain that was produced exclusively for the interweb stuck in your head.

You know what's worse than having a song from a musical about a blogging supervillain that was produced exclusively for the interweb stuck in your head? Having a duet from a musical about a blogging supervillain that was produced exclusively for the interweb stuck in your head.

Because your head might just explode from trying to sing both awesomely blogariffic supervillany parts at the same time.

It just might.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I've had a Milli Vanilli song stuck in my head all evening. Wrap your mind around THAT.

Rob said...

First of all. I'm a big fan. thanks for the answered prayers and for not letting my mom find out about the pepsi I spilled in 1975.

anyway, I had the same Dr. Horrible song stuck in my head.