February 9, 2009

Stuff You Should Thank Me For

You know, you guys have been slacking off on your prayers of gratitude lately. I figured it's probably on account of you not knowing how to narrow down all the things you're grateful for in concise prayer form (you know how I hate those rambling prayers!), so I decided to help you out. Here's a list of stuff you should thank me for. Pick the three you're most grateful for and pray about them tonight!

  • Matchbox Cars
  • Anti-Viral Kleenex
  • Ficuses
  • "Participant" Trophies
  • Fly Swatters
  • Corrugated Cardboard
  • Stuffed Animals
  • Richard Simmons
  • Doorknobs
  • Band-Aids
  • Band Aid (but not Band Aid 20, I had nothing to do with that)
  • Sour Cream 'n Onion Pringles
  • Corks
  • Three-Ring Binders
  • Those little caps you twist onto the knobby things on your tires
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Lead-Free Paint Chips
  • Pool Floaties
  • Jesus
  • "David After Dentist"

You're welcome!