April 1, 2009

April Fool!

I have to be honest (no, really, I have to) - I am the King of All Creation Including But Not Limited To April Fool Pranks. I love April Fool pranks. I always pull some really good ones, but this year I totally topped myself.

I'm actually thinking of retiring from practical jokes after this. I mean, really. I don't know if I'll ever pull another prank again, because this one was just so amazing that nothing I do in the future will ever top it.

I froze Hell over.

It was classic! I can't believe I've never thought of it before. If you could have seen Satan's face when he woke up and saw a life-size ice sculpture of me pointing and laughing at him standing next to his bed... I don't think I've ever been so happy!

1 comments:

Lorrie Veasey said...

Dear God,
Don't get me wrong, you know I'm a fan, but it hurts me that you are able to joke about anything climate related, given the fact that it is April 1st and I am still wearing my ugly puffy coat that makes me look really, really fat. If Spring does not arrive soon, I'm gonna have to wonder if you and Al Gore are in cahoots and the whole Global Warming thing is also part of your sometimes twisted sense of humor.

Just sayin, please don't smite me.

LOTS OF LOVE and adoration and total sucking up,
Lorrie