May 22, 2009

Come On!

Pffft. The Missus took it upon herself today to throw away my absolute favorite lying-around-the-house shirt. She says it's 'hideous' and 'frankly a bit disturbing.'

Oh, so just because it's ugly (I don't think it is, by the way), does that give her the right to throw it out? It's just something I throw on when I'm hanging around the house, or working in the garage, or playing basketball with Pete. Okay, so maybe I've worn it to work once or twice when I'd forgotten to pick up my robe from the dry cleaners. Big deal.

You know when you have one of those shirts that just fits so perfectly, and you've washed it so many times it's soft like butter, and wearing it just puts you in a better mood? That's what this shirt was to me.

And I don't understand how the Missus thought it was so ugly. She never liked it, ever since the day I brought it home. I ask you, what's wrong with a picture of a happy little clown juggling some kittens, huh? Come on! What's so 'hideous' about that?

2 comments:

Nick the Geek said...

hmmm, I'm generally anti clown and anti cat and I know two wrongs don't make a right but I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Red Shoe Artist said...

Even though you're bigger than that, I have given you an award. You can pick it up here if you like
http://redshoeartists.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-got-award-woo-hoo.html

No stress if you don't
Thanks for your posts