May 11, 2009

Let's Play A Little Game

Everyone wants to know what Heaven is really like, and it seems like everybody has a different idea of what would truly be 'heavenly'. To some of you, Heaven couldn't be nicer than lying back with a loved one in your arms, listening to the rain hit the roof. Some imagine a beautiful place made of clouds and rainbows and sparkling sunlight. Others are really hoping that we have a kickass waterslide.

But, you know, it really is possible to have a little piece of Heaven on Earth. Especially right now, when the world seems to be in such turmoil, it's wonderful to be able to find your own little peaceful corner of Heaven, no matter where you are or what you're doing.

Close your eyes.

Hahahaha! Seriously? I can't believe you just closed them. This is a blog. How are you supposed to read what to do next if your eyes are closed? GOTCHA!

3 comments:

katdish said...

So are you saying that heaven DOESN'T have a kickass waterslide?

How suck is that?

Nick the Geek said...

How can heaven not have a frigintastic water slide? Katdish I think you need to read this again and get your facts straight.

PS, Yeah I didn't close my eyes. Sorry I just kept reading to see if the game would be dangerous. I'm a Youth Pastor and when I ask my students to close their eyes or put on blindfolds it usually doesn't end well for them. Fortunately teens don't learn quickly so I can still get away with it.

Unknown said...

I like your style God, just when I thought you had gone all sentimental on me you whip out the punch line : )