June 1, 2009

Sometimes Things Just Work Out

When I got to work this morning there was a card on my desk. On the front was a picture of a smiling sunflower and a rainbow. Inside it said, "Hey, God! We just wanted to do a little something to say 'Thank You' for everything you do around here! Love, The Miracles Department."

That was so thoughtful. The timing was absolutely perfect, because as I was arriving at the office my Fruit Stripe was losing flavor and I wanted to throw it out, so I really needed something I could wrap it up in so it wouldn't gunk up the side of my rubbish bin. That card was perfect!

Thanks, guys.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice...

Belle Epoque said...

~ADDENDUM~

Dear God,

Sometimes, you seem downright boorish.

Love,

Dept. of Human Resources

(p.s. Every deity is replaceable. Even Thou. Don't get complacent. Be warned.)