September 30, 2009

My Most Sincere Apologies / New Feature!

As one of my faithful blogsciples, who for some reason likes being called "Big Bags" or "Large Sacks", pointed out to me yesterday, I've been a bit remiss. I realize that some of you had some high expectations about my blog, and I've let you down. I'm sorry.

Until "Plentiful Container For Carrying Or Transporting Objects" said anything, I hadn't even noticed just how badly I'd neglected mentioning my favorite son Kirk Cameron on this blog. I'm sorry. I promise to be more aware of your needs in the future. Because if there's anything we all need, it's more Kirk Cameron.

And here's how I'll do it - with a monthly "What Is Kirk Cameron Thinking - You Provide The Caption" post! I'll post a picture of my beloved son, and you tell me what you think he's thinking about me.

Because he's always thinking something about me. That's why he's my favorite.

So here's your first picture! What is Kirk Cameron thinking?


4 comments:

Red Shoe Artist said...

someone switched the kool-aid fountains... I think I drank the diet one

Helen said...

So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.


Whatabout if I make funny faces...Am I still in your image, Lord?

Tiffany said...

"I follow God AND Elvis!"

Luvn2lose said...

I wonder why God made it so diffucult to get peanut butter off the roof of your mouth.