October 19, 2009

Guest Blogger: The Pete Edition

Sometimes I get busy. And as much as I love writing this blog, it's not exactly my top priority. It falls somewhere inbetween keeping the Earth from barreling headlong into the sun and cleaning out the lint trap in the dryer. When I have a lot of things on my plate, it tends to fall by the wayside.

So I've come up with a great solution! I'm going to let some of my friends (and Moses) serve as guest bloggers from time to time! First up: My best friend, Saint Peter.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO!

Why I Don't Blog
by Saint Peter

I used to have a blog. I updated it... oh, maybe a dozen times.

It got old.

I've never really been much for words. I'm more of a man of action.

I mean, I didn't exactly talk Malchus' ear off. You know?

You know.

Even when I wrote those epistles, I had to have somebody else put it all down for me while I gave them a rough idea of what I wanted it to say. They turned out alright.

God, on the other hand, is full of words.

Lots of big, loud, exaggerated words.

Which makes a blog the perfect thing for him. But not so much for me. Occasional guest-blogger is more than enough for me.

I can't even think of a good way to end this thing.

0 comments: