November 28, 2008

Let Me Set the Record Straight

You know, I've been hearing a lot lately about the gay people getting married. The Missus says no one can leave it alone because it's a "hot button" issue. I don't know about that - if I found a hot button I don't think I'd keep picking it up and burning myself again and again. Unless it was, like, a button made out of really hot diamonds. Or Kryptonite. That'd be pretty cool.

Anywho, I didn't pay much attention until I realized that a lot of you were saying that the gay people shouldn't get married because I don't want them to.

Now, wait a minute. I can speak for myself, thank you.

The truth is, I have no problem whatsoever with the gay people getting married. In fact, I fully support it! The gay people are just as capable of love as the not-gay people. If a gay man and a gay woman want to fall in love and decide to get married and make little gay babies together, who are we to try and stop them?

That's what I think, anyway.

1 comments:

Susie H said...

I love you, God - you crack me up!