November 27, 2008

You're Welcome!

I'm loving this gratitude thing you guys have got going on today. Sometimes I feel really underappreciated, but today...

I don't know, maybe it's something in the water. Or maybe it's something in all that turkey you guys are chowing down on today (seriously, did the grocery stores have some sort of special on turkey and cranberry sauce? Because it seems like that's on EVERYBODY's menu. Freaky). But it seems like you all are feeling pretty thankful about all the blessings I've given you.

It reminds me of something the pilgrims did years and years ago. They all got together with their Indian friends and ate a whole bunch of food and spent the day thanking me for getting them safely to the Promised Land of America. It was so touching - I still tear up when I think about it.

Wow, you guys are really taking me back.

0 comments: