April 29, 2009

Heyyyyyyy Batter!

I stopped by Hell for a little visit with Satan today to discuss our upcoming softball game.  I wanted to make sure he understood that this game is going to be clean and fair, unlike every other game we've ever played with Hell.  Admittedly, I'm a bit competitive, and while I admit that razzing your opponent can be a great team-building exercise, Satan tends to take it a wee bit too far.

To tell you the truth, I didn't mind too much when they refilled all of my team's Gatorade bottles with blood.  That was just a little friendly practical joke.  It bothered me a little bit when they filled our dugout with the charred flesh of the gluttonous (it just takes so long to clean out your cleats after stepping in something like that!).  But that time they replaced third base with a pit leading down into the fiery depths of the underworld... that was uncalled for.

2 comments:

katdish said...

I hope you won. Would you please ask Stan to stop sending pestilence in the form of raining frogs and toads into my backyard? Those things freak me out.

Satan said...

What do you ALWAYS have to be starting something?

Oh, and that was the best prank ever pulled. Don't get all feisty just because you can't think of something better.