April 9, 2009

Why Am I The Only One In Heaven With A Sense Of Humor?

I thought of a really funny practical joke to do with Jesus - you know, kind of a father/son bonding thing. But he doesn't want to. I'm not going to lie - it hurts. I thought it'd be a really fun opportunity for us to spend a little time together, share some laughs. But he thinks it's 'inappropriate.'

Well, duh, Jesus. That's what makes it funny.

It's not like I wanted him to do anything embarrassing, like streak through the Golden Fields again. I just wanted him to go crash a really orthodox Jewish family's Passover Seder and plop himself down in the empty seat. Then when everybody looks shocked he'd just smile and ask, "Which one of ya'll killed me?" Then take a long sip of wine and just wait for somebody to pass out. It'd be so funny!

1 comments:

Lorrie Veasey said...

I'm with you God. It would be great if he could have made the matza bread rise as well; my preference would be if he was instructed to turn it into a loaf of garlic bread.