June 29, 2009

I Love Technology.... Sometimes

Now, I admit that I'm not very technologically savvy.  A lot of you wonder how it is I don't understand certain things about the interweb or the Google or the abacus, since I technically know everything.

Well, the truth is, knowing everything is exhausting.  And, really, about 99.9672% of the stuff I know is not important enough to keep on auto-recall status, so I store it away in my mind and have to find it when necessary.

Things pertaining to technology are definitely stored in the "things I don't really need to know right now" vault.  I mean, it all changes SO FAST that it's impossible to remember what's applicable when, so I choose to not remember how certain computery thingamajiggies and whozamawhatsits work because it makes my brain tired.  But there are certain highly technical things at which I'm quite adept.

For example: MarioKart.  I am awesome at MarioKart. Now that's my kind of technology.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would imagine with all of your free time, knowing Mariocart would come in handy.

nollyposh said...

Me tOO! X;-)

Belle Epoque said...

Yeah God, I'm imagining you're a real terror on the MK speedways, dropping banana peels every 3 seconds and such...