August 4, 2009

You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry

It takes a lot to make me angry. I know that the OT sometimes seems to be full of references to my wrath, but just remember who wrote the first five books.* Really, I'm pretty even-tempered. I mean, sometimes you guys do things that should make me so mad I'd just destroy the whole world. And by 'sometimes' I mean ALL THE TIME.

But I don't.

The truth is, though, I'm so mellow that people up here often forget just how powerful my anger can be. So when days like yesterday happen, and my temper flares up, it totally freaks people out.

I feel a little guilty about it. I really shouldn't have let it get to me, but I think it was a combination of a lot of things all sort of piled up on each other, and then this one big thing happened and even though I knew it was going to it was just so stupid and pointless and frustrating, that I kind of.... blew up Portugal.

Don't worry, I put it back before anybody noticed. Well, except for that one guy, but nobody'll believe him, anyway.


*Stupid Moses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, no one would've noticed Portugal was missing! Who would've missed one little country all the way down in South America? ;)

Belle Epoque said...

Did you also nuke your new web site in a fit of rage or boredom or something...?