August 26, 2009

Sometimes I Wish I Didn't Know What Was Going On

It's true. Ignorance really is bliss. Sometimes being omniscient is very much not fun.

You know something is really bad when you ask about it and the answer you get is, "You don't want to know." Trust people when they say this. You don't want to know. Even - no, especially - when they're really just saying "you don't want to know" to try and goad you into begging for answers.

You guys have no idea how good you have it. And that's the way it should be. There are several different ways to truly be happy, but one of the most effective is if you continue not knowing that what you don't know saves you from knowing things you don't want to know. You know?

2 comments:

katdish said...

Trust me, I know...

How do I know? You don't want to know.

But then again, you already do know.

You know?

rev;kenny ray said...

i know